Friday, February 17, 2012

Today's prayer

Today, I’m struggling.
I want to worship you.
I want to live in Your abundance, in Your supply, in Your provision

Within my portion. The enemy is attacking
My faith, my sight, my joy, my trust, my rest

I need you Jesus
I need you to be real in my life at this moment!

Through my anxiety and above my fears
I need You to take me, Oh Lord!

I want to rest in You
I need to rest in You
I need to believe in You
I need You, Oh, Lord
I need You to provide!

My peace, my comfort, my needs, and my wants
You have promised
And now I cry out to you, Oh God!

My God, You are bigger than all my doubts
My worries, my failures, my plans
My desires, my stumbling

I cry out to You now,
in the midst of the storm we call life.
Such a brief, passing thought to You

I am at my wits ends
I feel as though I am at my end!

But Oh, my God, You care
To You I submit my will, my cares, my purpose

I need You to prove you are who you say you are!

I run to you, give me strength, oh, God
Give me assurance!

Let my victory bring You glory, honor, and fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment